Inspired by the Burmese women artisans creating candles for you, each scent evokes a cherished memory from their Southeast Asian homeland Burma (Myanmar). With an elegant wood wick and handwritten Burmese symbols, each candle reflects the incredible qualities they brought with them as refugees seeking to build a brighter future for their families in peace.
Each candle is handpoured to order, and arrives beautifully gift boxed with a story card about the woman artisan who made it. To send as a gift, simply add your message in the cart and we'll include a card. Sold individually.
Vessel: recyclable glass, 3” W x 3” H
Burn time: about 40 hours
- Peace: Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace Joy
- Joy: Lime Blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy
- Compassion: Sandalwood blended with amber and cool moss, evoking feelings of compassion
- Kindness: Orange blossom mingled with water lily and iris, a gentle scent engendering kindness
- Gratitude: Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude
Wax & Wick: premium soy + coconut blend candle with wood wick, made with FSC Certified sustainable U.S. wood infused with a 100% natural blend of food-grade linseed and fruit oils. May contain oils from nuts as well. (never any dyes or enhancers)
Candle: Each Candle is sold individually